Support Isla Medical Foundation
When you donate to Isla Medical Foundation, you are helping provide medical support, supplies, and education to under-served island communities, like Siargao Island.
Your monetary donations allow Isla Medical Foundation to:
• Purchase and donate medical supplies to facilities, organizations, and individuals with insufficient access.
• Provide First Aid, CPR, and AED education to medical practitioners, food and beverage industry staff, and surf instructors whose techniques are outdated and/or uniformed.
• Donate water filters as part of our Clean Water Initiative.
• Donate AEDs and AED training devices as part of our Emergency Response Initiative.
• Maintain our ICE (In Case of Emergency) Initiative, which provides local businesses, local individuals, and tourists alike with the proper phone numbers to call when an emergency arises.
Isla Medical Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to Isla Medical Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Isla Medical Foundation’s tax identification number is 84-2120382.