Support Isla Medical Foundation
When you donate to Isla Medical Foundation, you are helping to provide medical support, supplies, and education to under-served island communities, like Siargao Island.
Your monetary donations allow Isla Medical Foundation to:
1. Provide Typhoon Odette Relief. Help Rebuild Siargao first, focusing on roofing materials and skilled labor.
2. Purchase and donate medical supplies to facilities, organizations, and individuals with insufficient access.
3. Provide First Aid, CPR, and AED education to medical practitioners, food and beverage industry staff, and surf instructors whose techniques are outdated and/or uniformed.
4. Donate water filters and community water stations as part of our Clean Water Initiative.
5. Donate AEDs and AED training devices as part of our Emergency Response Initiative.
6. Maintain our ICE (In Case of Emergency) Initiative, which provides local businesses, local individuals, and tourists alike with the proper phone numbers to call when an emergency arises.
Donate to our PayPal Giving Fund by CLICKING HERE!
Don’t have a PayPal account or donating from the Philippines? Click below to donate:
FOR OTHER DIRECT DONATIONS:
Isla Medical Foundation
223 Pacific Street, Unit D
Santa Monica, CA 90405
For wire transfer details, e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Isla Medical Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to Isla Medical Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Isla Medical Foundation’s tax identification number is 84-2120382.